OrganoTex BioCare Sport Textile Wash
BIOBASED WASH for functional fabrics in shell garments, soft-shell products, wind- and skiwear, fleece, backpacks etc. Works gently on DWR treated fabrics so that the water repellent finish lasts longer. Ideally use before OrganoTex re-impregnation treatment. Works also in cold water.
BioCare´s benefits compared to normal detergents:
Leaves no chemical residue that will affect the water repellent functionality and breathability. Many detergents (mainly powders) include silicates and carbonates that can leave particles in fabric, deteriorating overall effectiveness.
Enzymes help to remove protein stains; such as blood, fat, grease, egg, grass etc…
Instructions for use
- Shake bottle well and make sure the detergent compartment is clean.
- Add 40 ml (soft water) or 60 ml (hard water) into the detergent compartment for up to 4–5 kg.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash and dry according to the fabrics or garment´s instructions.
- IF handwashing: use 20 ml per 10 L of warm or cold water.
Shelf life: At least 24 months. Do not allow to freeze.
Recyclable: Bottle (PET) and lid are recyclable and can be sorted as plastic
Consumptions: 100 ml/wash
15–30% Soap, 5–15% nonionic tensides, 1–5% anionic tensides, <1% Preservatives (2-Phenoxyethanol), Enzymes.
Predominantly bio-based raw materials
Water based and no volatile organic solvents (VOC)
Phosphorus free (common in many detergents – contributes to eutrophication).
OrganoTex is a Swedish brand which creates sustainable and ecological care products for commercial and industrial use. All of their products are readily biodegradable and they are made without harmful chemicals, like fluorocarbon. All of their products are manufactured in Sweden from pure ingredients.
OrganoTex has won multiple prizes and received a a number of awards, such as the WWF “Climate Solver” award, and we are more than happy to introduce their products to also our customers! Find their ecological waterproofing, detergents and shoe care products here!
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery