Organic Basics W's Re-Swim Bikini Bottoms - Recycled NylonBikini Bottoms made with recycled plastic from oceans and landfills.
- Provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is sun lotion and chlorine resistant
- Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment.
- Made in Portugal
Fit & Sizing:
- Minerva is 176 cm and wears a small in Black and Ocher
- Zelma is 177 cm and wears a large in Navy
We use recycled materials because they save water and energy. They also help divert waste from landfills and prevent CO2 - helping to keep our planet clean and combat climate change.
- 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane
- Machine washable. Maximum 30°C wash
- Please use a GUPPYFRIEND™ when washing
- Recycled Nylon
- The PETA "Vegan Approved" logo indicates that the product is cruelty-free - and that it does not contain any animal products or by-products.
- OB uses recycled materials because they save water and energy. They also help divert waste from landfills and prevent CO2 - helping to keep our planet clean and combat climate change.
About Organic Basics
Organic Basics, a sustainable fashion brand based in Denmark, was founded by four Danish guys in 2015. They were tired of owning poorly designed and expensive underwear made by big fashion labels.
Organic Basics was born out of the idea of fighting against the current fast fashion industry and its poor environmental standards. The brand aims to get consumers to switch to higher quality, organic and long-lasting clothing.
The materials are natural, renewable, recycled, biodegradable and/or low-impact only. The design aspect of the brand is minimalist style paired with timeless design, combining high quality and the best organic fabrics. This makes the brand stand-out.
Long-lasting sustainable basics in the softest organic cotton, Tencel, and recycled plastic. Conscious everyday essentials made from soft, natural, and renewable fibers. Soft organic cotton. Recycled materials.
Organic Basics only works with trusted, certified factory partners - these are the good guys. They have the same sustainable vision as Organic Basics - and follow it through by continuously reducing their environmental footprint. These factories also ensure that their workplace is free of child labor and forced labor, their workers are surrounded in a safe working space, paid a living wage, offered employee perks like free lunch and childcare - and of course, they are treated with respect at all times.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery