W's TENCEL Lite Turtleneck
Organic Basics W's TENCEL Lite Turtleneck
Lite Turtleneck is made with an eco-friendly wood pulp fiber called TENCEL™, which is softer than silk and smoother than cotton. Slightly higher neck, long-sleeves and a slimmer fit for layering up.
Material & Care
- 95% lyocell TENCEL™, 5% elastane
- Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash
- We recommend the conscious choice of 30°C
- Made in Portugal
Size & Fit
Nanna is 174 cm and wears a small in Black and Dusty Rose
Leticia is 168 cm and wears a small in Grey Melange
- TENCEL™ is an eco-friendly fiber made from responsibly sourced wood pulp. The wood pulp is dissolved in a closed-loop process with a non-toxic organic solvent, then the solution is forced through tiny holes in order to create a magical biodegradable fiber that feels softer and lighter than cotton.
- Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment.
- The PETA "Vegan Approved" logo indicates that the product is cruelty-free - and that it does not contain any animal products or by-products.
When you purchase a product from Weekendbee, you can be sure the choice is better for our planet. We support sustainably produced high quality products so that you can buy less and better.
Oeko-Tex and SA8000 standards