Organic Basics W's TENCEL Lite T-Shirt Dress
Lite T-Shirt Dress is made with an eco-friendly wood pulp fiber called TENCEL™. Silky and smooth, everything you need to stay comfortable.
TENCEL™ is softer, more breathable and more absorptive than cotton because it is composed of very small fibers. The end result feels like something closer to silk than cotton - which is definitely a good thing.
Material & Care
- 95% lyocell TENCEL™, 5% elastane
- Machine washable. Maximum 30°C wash
- Made in Portugal
Size & fit
- Hannah is 165 cm and wears a small in black
- TENCEL™ is an eco-friendly fiber made from responsibly sourced wood pulp. The wood pulp is dissolved in a closed-loop process with a non-toxic organic solvent, then the solution is forced through tiny holes in order to create a magical biodegradable fiber that feels softer and lighter than cotton.
- Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment.
- The PETA "Vegan Approved" logo indicates that the product is cruelty-free - and that it does not contain any animal products or by-products.
Long-lasting sustainable basics in the softest organic cotton, Tencel, and recycled plastic. Conscious everyday essentials made from soft, natural, and renewable fibers. Soft organic cotton. Recycled materials.
Organic Basics only works with trusted, certified factory partners - these are the good guys. They have the same sustainable vision as Organic Basics - and follow it through by continuously reducing their environmental footprint. These factories also ensure that their workplace is free of child labor and forced labor, their workers are surrounded in a safe working space, paid a living wage, offered employee perks like free lunch and childcare - and of course, they are treated with respect at all times.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery