Népra Venus Crop Top
Venus Top was one of Népra's very first items. You might remember the cute mint-colored Venus Top with that memorable and elegant back? Népra loved it too and admits there was some nostalgia in the air when planning to bring Venus Top back. But they wanted to make alterations and the result was a sporty and pretty Venus Crop Top.
The length of the Venus Crop Top is perfectly cropped to give you the cover you need and still shows off your perfectly fitting Népra tights. That high neckline gives you the athletic look and that beautifully detailed back makes you feel pretty. Venus Crop Top is made from comfortable and soft material so you can look good and feel good at the same time.
Venus Crop Top is here to boost your training at the gym, to be one of your yoga essentials, or maybe you want it to brighten up your weekend hangouts.
- Tight fit
- Cropped length
- High neckline
- Beautiful back with straps
- Soft, breathable & comfortable
- Sweat-wicking & quick-dry
Material & Care
91% Polyamide 9% Elastane
Toxic-free & zero harmful chemicals used.
Oeko-tex 100 Standard Certificate
Designed in Finland
Made in Estonia
Fabric from Italy
40 Degree wash
Wash inside out
Wash with similar colors
Do not tumble dry
Gentle iron only
- Ethically produced in Tallinn with a trusted manufacturing partner
- Toxic-free Oeko-tex 100 Standard Certified fabric
- High-quality design and production, long-lasting design
- Finnish brand and design
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
|Chest||79 - 85||85 - 91||91 - 97||97 - 104||104 - 112|
|Waist||61 - 67||67 - 73||73 - 79||79 - 86||86 - 94|
Measurements are body measurements. Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Over 50% of Népra’s items are made using recycled polyamide, plastic waste collected from oceans and landfills, or recycled polyester and cotton, materials made from post-consumer and industrial waste. They have the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees harmful chemicals haven’t been used in the manufacturing process. Népra uses recyclable and plastic-free packages, and they encourage and guide their customers to take care of the products and repair them. Népra also supports the John Nurminen Foundation, which protects the environment (Baltic sea).
Népra shares the origin of the materials, design, and manufacturing openly, they use fabrics made in Italy, and their factory is located in Estonia. The lazywear products are made in a BSCI audited factory in India. Népra participates yearly in the Fashion Revolution campaign, which works for a more transparent textile industry and wants to end human and environmental exploitation.
Over 50% of the electricity used by the brand and manufacturing their products is from renewable sources.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery