MyssyFarmi Muffi Beanie
FEEL LIKE AN OUTSIDER - LOOK LIKE ONE TOO
Muffi is our funky and fluffy wool hat that celebrates outsiders - people not afraid to stand out in the crowd. The ones, who walk their own paths. The ones not afraid to break patterns. Who the heck would like to be average anyway?
This natural grey Kivi Muffi beanie is handmade in Pöytyä Finland from 100% organic Finnsheep wool and knitted by our Myssy Grandmas. Kivi Muffi has been named after Finnish rock - “kivi”. This grey color is certainly our best selling color of all times and suits well almost everyone.
This natural dark grey Hiili Muffi beanie is handmade in Pöytyä Finland from 100% organic Finnsheep wool and knitted by our Myssy Grandmas. Hiili Muffi has been named after coal -”hiili”. The color looks great with black clothing and it fits better for most skin tones than dyed black.
This natural light grey Jäkälä Muffi beanie is handmade in Pöytyä Finland from 100% organic Finnsheep wool and knitted by our Myssy Grandmas. Jäkälä Muffi has been named after the color of lichen.
This nude Stylisti Muffi beanie is handmade in Pöytyä Finland from 100% organic Finnsheep wool and knitted by our Myssy Grandmas. This Muffi is called Stylisti - stylist.
- 100% Finnish Organic Wool
- All our garments are made of 100% organic Finnsheep wool and dyed by hand here at our Farm. Wool is a natural material that keeps itself clean. The lanolin - wool’s grease - naturally repels both dirt and water, hence it is not necessary to wash your Myssy garments. You can freshen up your garment by airing it out. However, if your Myssy product does get dirty or stretches out, it can be carefully hand-washed or machine-washed with a high-quality wool program. The garment should be dried ﬂat and shaped while still wet. This way the product will recover its original appearance. Note: Myssy products cannot be washed in regular low-temperature washing machine programs. Only a high-quality wool program is acceptable for washing your Myssy, this way the water temperature is increased in proper increments, and the garment won’t get felted.
- Finnish Organic Wool
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.