Houdini M's Wadi Pants - Sustainable production
Ultralight, relaxed pants with full freedom of movement and unmatched comfort. Men's Wadi Pants are perfect for outdoor adventures in warm weather. The low weight and great packability makes them an ideal travel companion.
Men's Wadi Pants are the ultimate adventure partner in hot, humid weather. The ultralight fabric and the relaxed cut creates a feeling of almost wearing nothing. They provide shelter from the sun but never heat you up or weigh you down. Perfect for any summer adventures but also for yoga or climbing indoors.
The fabric is called Liquid Rock and is made from 56% polyamide 38% recycled polyamide 6% elastane, making it extremely durable without adding weight. It has a soft, dry touch against the skin that is very pleasant in hot or humid conditions. The fabric is one of our well tested classics and it will take you many years to wear it down.
Men's Wadi Pants are the perfect choice if you are looking for a pair of light, cool pants for summer adventures and travelling.
- Stowable in side pocket
- Side pockets and back pockets
- Hidden security pocket with zipper
- Drawstring in waist
- Adjustable leg endings
- Weight men's large: 232 g
- Fabric produced in Taiwan
- Garment produced in Portugal
Main Fabric: Liquid Rock™
Ultralight yet extremely durable quick-drying stretch woven fabric with fantastic breathability and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 56% polyamide, 38% recycled polyamide, 7% elastane
- Weight: 107 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- Durable high density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
- Bluesign® certified
Size & Fit:
- Relaxed fit
- Felix is 188 cm / 6'0" tall and is wearing size L
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine gentle wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
- Do not iron.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
About Houdini Sportswear
Ski, climb, hike and explore the wild with minimal environmental impact
Houdini is a Swedish brand founded by mountaineer Lotta Giornofelice, a pioneer in the production of responsible outdoor clothing. The team of Houdini have spent the last 25 years creating sustainable alternatives for the sportswear.
The Houdini design team is an odd band of scientists, artists and adventurers united by a passion for solving the challenges of sustainability in the clothing industry. The team creates technical, minimalist outdoor apparel that let you experience the wonders of the world without causing harm.
Every garment in the collection is made from 100% either recycled, recyclable, renewable or biodegradable materials. Circular products, made from recycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but Houdini needs your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to Weekendbee and we’ll recycle it back to Houdini’s production.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.