Patagonia M's Thermal Airshed Jacket
Designed for hybridized warmth and maximum breathability while moving in cold weather, this jacket has 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation in the front panels and arms for warmth; the panels in back and under the arms are not insulated to allow heat dumping during high-output. The main body fabric is 100% polyester (87% recycled) and is highly breathable, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry) for additional protection while you’re on the move. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Hybridized Body with Insulated and Non-Insulated Panels 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation is hybridized in front panels and arms for added warmth; non-insulated underarms and back panel allow for dumping heat during high-output activities
- Down-Like-Packable, Warm-When-Wet Performance Insulation Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Warm and Stretchy Insulation is Highly Breathable Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent movement and air permeability
- Zippered Pockets: One with Integrated Stuffsack, One Drop-In Two internal pockets: one zippered pocket that converts to a stuffsack; one drop-in pocket for gloves, map and more
- Fast-Drying Warp-Knit Fabric at Back Hem and Cuffs Fast-drying warp-knit fabric at back hem and cuffs with added stretch to help seal in warmth
- Center-Front Zipper with Storm Flap and Zipper Garage Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Reflective P-6 Woven Logo; Fair Trade Certified™ Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Body: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) stretch ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Hem and cuffs: 5.6-oz 65% recycled nylon/35% spandex warp knit
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% recycled polyester
What is Sustainable?
- Recycled Polyester
- Recycled Nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.