Patagonia men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 7" - 100% Recycled Polyester
Our most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Inseam 7"
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
Size & Fit
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane woven with a DWR finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
What is Sustainable?
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Dries super fast and wicks moisture perfectly. Very light and cool.
tuote ylitti odotukset. Honor 8 mahtuu vetoketjulliseen takataskuun ja sivutaskuihin menee hyvin 4 pientä juomapulloa (mulla asicsen litteät 185ml pullot) niin että juoksuvyötä ei enää tarvitse käyttää. Pullot ja geelit pysyvät hölskymättä taskuissa kuminauhijen ansiosta, mutta tulevat myös helposti pois.
Shortseissa on "alushousut" kiinteänä, jotka olisin mieluusti jättänyt pois koska käytän mielummin trikoita. Epäilen että aluskerroksen saumat saattavat puolimaratonin/maratonin matkoilla hangata. Saahan sen itse sieltä poistettua, mutta ei enää takaisin...
Laatu vaikuttaa muutamien juoksukertojen jälkeen myös hyvältä.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery