This ultrasoft jacket is stylish and practical, and made of 100% recycled polyester micro-pile fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia M's Shearling Fleece Jacket
- Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey-backed micro-pile fleece
- Full-zip jacket for easy on-off with a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets lined with brushed mesh hold essentials and protect hands from cold
- Ribbed hem and sleeve cuffs keep out the cold
- Soft 100% organic cotton binding on top collar and front pockets for next-to-skin comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in El Salvador.
- 550 g (19.4 oz)
- Body: 10.3-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey-backed fleece
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)||XXL (CM)|
89 - 94
96 - 101
106 - 111
|WAIST||71||74 - 76||79 - 84||86 - 91||97||102 - 107|
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery