Houdini M's Power Houdi - The best hoodie in the world
Classic Houdini fleece jacket made in the exceptional Power Stretch® Pro™ from Polartec®. Warm, comfy and built to last for ages.
The goal of the Houdini design philosophy is not to be the latest news. It is to never become old. Houdini always aims to design garments that by their quality, timeless style and functionality simply don’t need to be replaced.
The Power Houdi was launched 2003 and has remained virtually unchanged since then. The garment is made from Power Stretch® Pro™ from Polartec®, which is by far the best fleece fabric of its kind. It offers unparalleled comfort and is almost indestructible.
The high collar and the snug hood will provide extra comfort, and the extended sleeves with thumb loops will keep your hands warm in cold weather. Wear it underneath a shell jacket for skiing or hiking, take it out climbing or use it just on its own.
We might have to warn you, though. Many of our customers tell us they’ve become addicted to the Power Houdi, and we can only agree. Once you put it on, it’s hard to take it off. The Power Houdi is one of those garments that become more than just an item in your wardrobe. It becomes a companion that will keep you warm for many years to come.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable face
- Moisture wicking micro fleece inside
- Shaped collar with zip garage
- 2-way front zip
- Extended sleeves with thumb loops
- Hidden draw cord in bottom hem
- Zippered side pockets
- Inner stash pockets
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight 478 g
- Made in Latvia
Main Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch Pro® Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry bi-component construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
Size & Fit:
Jesper is 189 cm / 6’2” tall and is wearing size L
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
This product is Bluesign® certified, meaning that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
About Houdini Sportswear
Ski, climb, hike and explore the wild with minimal environmental impact
Houdini is a Swedish brand founded by mountaineer Lotta Giornofelice, a pioneer in the production of responsible outdoor clothing. The team of Houdini have spent the last 25 years creating sustainable alternatives for the sportswear.
The Houdini design team is an odd band of scientists, artists and adventurers united by a passion for solving the challenges of sustainability in the clothing industry. The team creates technical, minimalist outdoor apparel that let you experience the wonders of the world without causing harm.
Every garment in the collection is made from 100% either recycled, recyclable, renewable or biodegradable materials. Circular products, made from recycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but Houdini needs your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to Weekendbee and we’ll recycle it back to Houdini’s production.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.