Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody - 100% Recycled Polyester
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Hoody uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (100% polyester that’s at least 55% postconsumer recycled) wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Starting in 2020, we are transitioning our Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 55-100% Recycled Insulation
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester, provides excellent warmth for its weight and stays warm when wet; styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-Front Zipper
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-Helmet Hood Design
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Sealed-In Warmth
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 363 g (12.8 oz)
Size & FitRegular Fit
Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry) Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold
Insulation Eco 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester; styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is Sustainable?
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Bluesign® approved Fabric
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Laadukkaan oloinen takki, noin 5°C lämpötilassa fleecepaidan kanssa ainakin itselle just passeli. Ompeleissa ei ollut irto lankoja, mutta aika näyttää miten alkaa käytön myötä purkaantumaan. Ei ollut niin kiiltävä pintainen kuin kuvasta saa käsityksen.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery