Mons Royale W's Virage Bike Shorts
The ultimate lightweight yet durable trail rippers are designed for on and off the bike. The zipped phone pocket and a matching belt keep everything secure whilst the versatile fit lets you wear them anywhere.
This high-performance fabric uses recycled polyester made from PET bottles. Polyester sheds weight and adds durability, elastane increases mobility and merino ensures it retains the anti-odour, temperature regulating properties of merino wool.
- Standard fit
- Strategically placed inseams for comfort
- Kneepad compatible
- Mons belt included
- Zipped pocket holds your phone where you can forget about it
- *Wash care alert: This product contains bonded seams and should not go in the dryer.
- Fabric: Recycled Polyester & Merino Wool
- Weight: 137gsm
- Blend: 81% Recycled Polyester 14% Merino Wool 5% Elastane
- ZQ Certificate Non-mulesing Merino wool
- ZQ is a hallmark that certifies a farmer is meeting the highest standards in the areas of animal welfare, environmental care, and social sustainability - e.g. traceable, No mulesing, Hand selected
- Environmentally friendly dyes and water processing & fair manufacturing process - read more
- Recycled Polyester
- Polyester sheds weight and adds durability, elastane increases mobility and merino ensures it retains performance of merino wool.
"Bold, bright and ultra-technical merino apparel."
Originally from Lake Wanaka New Zealand, Mons Royale creates high-performance technical merino apparel that keeps you looking and feeling good, on snow or dirt, all year round. Using merino wool to create beautiful underwear, base layer, and mid-layer, Mons Royale outperforms the man-made competition every time.
Ethically grown, natural, biodegradable and sustainable, merino is soft, ultra-breathable, regulates your temperature in winter and summer, dries quickly and doesn’t stink. Mons Royale uses ZQ Merino to guarantee the world’s highest standard in fiber quality, animal welfare, and environmental management.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery