North Outdoor Merino Wool Socks For Sports - Merino 70
70% merino wool socks are warm. Tight merino knit makes the socks fit well and tightly. Thin socks which transfer moisture away from the skin fit well into cross country ski boots and running shoes. The breathable socks are suitable also for outdoor work.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool has an incomparable capacity to bind warming air to itself. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- merino wool socks
- warm, breathable, antibacterial and moisture transferring
- for cool weather, to be worn in- and outdoors
- for sports and outdoor activities, for running shoes and cross country ski boots
- normal leg length
- tight, thick and soft knit
- mulesing free merino wool
- 70% merino wool, 25% polyamide, 5% elastane
- plain knit
- Mulesing-free merino wool
- Ecological material
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.