A blend of Merino and Tencel will keep you cool on even the hottest days
When you’re heading up the gondola for some laps, this blend of superfine Merino and Tencel – a natural fiber made from wood - will keep you cool on even the hottest days. With its ability to repel odor, it’s the perfect natural alternative to manmade fabrics.
Merino Tencel™ Jersey, 60% Merino Wool, 40% Lyocell
- Mons standard fit is comfortable and versatile with high crew neck
- Raglan sleeves for freedom of movement
- Stepped hem with side split
- Folded sleeve band integrates perfectly with gloves
- Integrated sunglass wipe
- 140gsm Merino/Tencel blend
ZQ Certificate Non-mulesing Merino wool
- ZQ is a hallmark that certifies a farmer is meeting the highest standards in the areas of animal welfare, environmental care, and social sustainability - e.g. traceable, No mulesing, Hand selected
- Wood-based TENCEL® fiber. TENCEL® is a fiber made 100% from a renewable resource – wood cellulose.
- Environmentally friendly dyes and water processing & fair manufacturing process - read more