€109.90 EUR €119.90 EUR You Save 8% (€10.00 EUR)
Fair Wear Foundation works to create a garment industry that is fair for everyone.
Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) is a non-profit organization that works with garment brands, factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to improve working conditions for garment workers in 11 production countries across Asia, Europe and Africa. 130 Fair Wear Foundation member brands are showing that there is a fairer way to make clothes. They are using their influence to create change.
FWF members are dedicated to implementing the eight FWF labor standards but know that that doesn’t happen overnight. The garment industry is complex, global, fragmented and rarely transparent. That means FWF brands cannot fix things on their own. All other brands need to step up too. And so do local governments, factories and trade unions. There aren’t yet any 100% fair supply chains in this industry. So the Fair Wear Foundation is not perfect, but it is an excellent alternative.
FWF members are open about the steps they are taking toward better labour conditions. And about things that still need to be done. They let an independent NGO (that’s us) check what did and did not go well each year and publically report on this. FWF brands are also transparent about complaints received in the factories they work with. It takes courage to put their brand’s activities out under the public eye, but transparency is the only way forward if we want the garment industry to improve.
Read more about the Fair Wear Foundation.
"Creating organic, recycled & bio-sourced products for snowboarding, skiing, surfing and the outdoors"
Picture Organic was founded by Julien, Jeremy and Vincent who are lifelong friends and passionate skate- and snowboarders from France. They are producing organic, recycled & bio-sourced products for snowboarding, skiing, surfing and the outdoors.
2019 Picture Organic earned B Corp certification, the highest distinction for companies committed to making environmental and social responsibility a core part of their business.
"For us, B CORP certification reinforces our credibility, acknowledging and rewarding the efforts Picture has made from the beginning, in 2008. However, it is not the end of the road! We also view certification as a fantastic way to identify the areas of improvement, providing us with a great roadmap for future actions and programs." Julien DURANT, CEO
All the products are made from 100% recycled, organic or responsibly sourced materials. 95% of used cotton is organic cotton and the rest 5% is recycled cotton. Technical products contain a minimum of 50% recycled polyester from plastic bottles. Products are PFC-free, instead of PFC they are using Teflon EcoLite treatment for all their technical products. Teflon EcoElite offers 3 times the durability of regular PFC free treatments and it is made of renewably sourced, Bluesign certified components.
The manufacturing process is transparent and all factories Picture Organic is cooperating with, have Fair Wear Foundation mark and fabrics all Bluesign approved. Besides they have their own RSL standard which means that factories are not using any banned chemicals.
Their goal is to be fully committed to being responsible with the whole cycle of products: the design, raw materials, the making, the use, the 2nd life and end of life. After sales service process products through repair to recycling or donation.
From our collection, you can select for example several comfortable jackets produced from recycled polyester and plastic bottles, hoodies produced from organic cotton and other sustainable sportswear.
Picture Organic products have the following certificates:
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order. All customers (except Finland) will be responsible for the cost of returning any items.
Returns and exchanges in Finland are free.
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express or GLS.