Tencel and merino keep you cool in versatile activities, even in the hottest conditions
Huxley combines Tencel and merino to keep you cool, even in the hottest conditions. Designed with off the shoulder seams, you’ll be comfortable wearing a pack when you’re on those adventures to far off lands or close to home alpine crags.
Merino Tencel™ Jersey, 60% Merino Wool, 40% Lyocell
- Mons standard fit is comfortable and versatile
- Off shoulder Flatlocked seams for comfort
- Side body panels
- Hem slit for extra movement
- 140gsm Lightweight Merino/Tencel blend naturally resists odor
ZQ Certificate Non-mulesing Merino wool
- ZQ is a hallmark that certifies a farmer is meeting the highest standards in the areas of animal welfare, environmental care, and social sustainability - e.g. traceable, No mulesing, Hand selected
- Wood-based TENCEL® fiber. TENCEL® is a fiber made 100% from a renewable resource – wood cellulose.
- Environmentally friendly dyes and water processing & fair manufacturing process - read more