Robust softshell pants for outdoor sports
- 80% windproof, highly breathable and water repellent
- eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- articulated knees
- straight cut
- slim cut
- suspender fixation possible
- stretch material
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 2 leg pockets with zips
- 1 back pocket with inverted zip
- belt integrated in waistband
- adjustable leg cuffs
- ventilation through the front pockets
- Alpine Tour
- Via Ferrata
Main fabric: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane; Inserts: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane.
Inseam length (in size medium): 84 cm
Weight: 435 g
Materials & Technologies
The fabric's stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
Highly abrasion-resistant outer material used in backpacks and clothing. Cordura® outperforms all other fabrics when it comes to tear resistance, tensile force and abrasion resistance.Cordura® is: