100% merino | 210g/m²
The knit in ACTIVE base layer set is of 100% merino wool. Men’s merino pants feel always warm and dry. Thanks to the long and flexible structure of merino fibre, the base layer pants are thin and well-fitting. The versatile line is suitable for all outdoor activities and outdoor work.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- men’s base layer pants
- flexible, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- base layer for outdoor activities, sports and outdoor work
- non chafing and durable flat knit seams
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- 100% merino wool
- knit: 210g/m², 1/1 rib
- merino micron: 20.5
- seam yarn: polyester
- waist band: nylon, rubber
- thermal print of the logo: resin, ink, colour powder, glue between the surfaces