Kari Traa W's Sanne Hiking Tights
The Kari Traa Sanne Tights are super-supportive, super-flexible women’s leggings for medium-impact outdoor activities. The extra-durable fabric is made using recycled materials and is reinforced where it matters, while the 4-way stretch and panel construction ensure the right parts stretch the right way. Flatlock seams cut out chafing, the high, wide waistband gives you an enhanced fit and the crotch gusset lets you move the way you want. OEKO-TEX® 100 certification ensures the main/contrast fabric poses no harm to human health.
- 4-way stretch
- Flatlock seams for smooth finish
- Strategically reinforced areas
- Side pocket
- Panel construction
- Secure hand pockets
- Flattering lines
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Crotch gusset for enhanced movement
- Wide waistband for comfort and coverage
- Main fabric; 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Contrast fabric; 59% Recycled Polyamide, 36% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Do Not Bleach
- 40 Mild
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Recycled materials
- OEKO-TEX® 100 certification ensures the main/contrast fabric poses no harm to human health.
|Inner leg length||75||77,5||80||82,5||85|
Kari Traa is a famous Olympic medallionist and she was known to knit beanies in competitions and customize her own ski wear during her career, and after retiring she turned her hobby into a business. The Kari Traa collection has grown from that small selection of feminine headgear into a complete, extensive brand for active girls.
Kari Traa has an all-women team creating comfortable and great looking athletic wear, tailor made for women’s needs. Their mission is to inspire girls and women to be happier, healthier and stronger, whether they're a pro, pretender or a newbie in sports.
Our Kari Traa collection includes baselayers and headwear made from mulesing-free merino wool and sustainable TENCEL™ Modal.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery