Kari Traa Women's Frøya Hipster
Hipster alert! The Froya Hipster is a pair of woolen women’s underwear that gives you next-to-skin comfort and cuts out the cold on active winter days.
Main fabric; 100% Merino wool, Contrast fabric; 100% cotton
- Made sustainably in China in Amfori BSCI audited factory
- Sustainable merino wool
|Inner leg length||75||77,5||80||82,5||85|
Kari Traa is a famous Olympic medallionist and she was known to knit beanies in competitions and customize her own ski wear during her career, and after retiring she turned her hobby into a business. The Kari Traa collection has grown from that small selection of feminine headgear into a complete, extensive brand for active girls.
Kari Traa has an all-women team creating comfortable and great looking athletic wear, tailor made for women’s needs. Their mission is to inspire girls and women to be happier, healthier and stronger, whether they're a pro, pretender or a newbie in sports.
Our Kari Traa collection includes baselayers and headwear made from mulesing-free merino wool and sustainable TENCEL™ Modal.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery