W's Outright Pants - Bluesign® certified fleece
Houdini W's Outright Fleece Pants
Relaxed women's fleece pants made in Power Stretch Pro™ Light from Polartec, an incredibly comfortable, light and stretchy but still warm fleece fabric. Perfect for layering or light activities and lounging.
If you are looking for a pair of warm, light and stretchy fleece pants this is your match. A little warning though, once you put them on, you will never want to wear any other pants.
- Relaxed fit
- Light, soft and stretchy
- Durable jersey face
- Moisture-wicking fleece inside
- Soft elastic and drawcord in waist panel
- Double folded cuff at bottom of leg
- Zippered side pockets
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight women's medium: 236 g
- Fabric produced in Italy
- Garment produced in Lithuania
Main Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ Light
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability. Hydrophilic interior to pull moisture away from the skin.
- Origin: USA
- 59% Polyester, 33% Polyamid, 8% Elastan
- Weight: 170 g/sqm
- Origin: Italy
- Quick dry construction
- Excellent breathability
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
When you purchase a product from Weekendbee, you can be sure the choice is better for our planet. We support sustainably produced high quality products so that you can buy less and better.
Täydelliset koti- ja syysretkellä taukohousut, pitävät käytössä muotonsa, joten kehtaa lähteä myös kauppaan vapaapäivänä!