North Outdoor Havu Mittens - 100% Merino Wool
Soft 100% merino wool HAVU mittens are made in Finland. Scandinavian minimalistic mitts are light and breathable.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- made in Finland
- flexible, light and warm
- breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- seamless knit
- melange yarn
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- 100% merino wool
- knit: 400g/m², arran pattern
- merino micron: 20.0
- Mulesing-free merino wool
- Ecological material
- Made in Finland
North Outdoor's main raw material is mulesing free merino wool. The wool they use is also WOOLMARK® certified, which guarantees high quality merino wool. They also have the international OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 which guarantees that North Outdoor products are free from substances harmful to health in contact with the skin.
North Outdoor manufactures its products in Finland and China and is a member of the amfori BSCI. Amfori BSCI (formerly known as the Business Social Compliance Initiative, BSCI) is a global initiative that aims to improve working conditions in international supply chains. North Outdoor also wants to contribute to responsible operations in China, so they personally visit the factories 2-4 times a year.
North Outdoor takes responsibility for the sustainability of merino wool and the brand. They also want to keep their carbon footprint as light as possible by making small and big choices for nature. Also, more than 50% of the energy used by North Outdoor comes from renewable sources.
Read more about North Outdoor's sustainability here.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Havu lapaset - 100% merinovillaa - Valmistettu Suomessa
Paras ikinä! Kauniit ja lämpöiset!
Kiitos palautteestasi ja kiva kuulla, että lapaset olivat mieluista ja lämpimät käytössä! :)
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery