Gymnation M's Training T-Shirt - Oeko-Tex® certified materialLightweight t-shirt for training and leisure. The material contains eco-friendly Tencel natural fiber, which makes it:
- Soft and stretchy – very comfortable to wear!
- Naturally antibacterial
- Quickly drying and very breathable
- Moisture wicking
- Designed in Finland
- Made in Lithuania in a Bluesign®-certified factory
Size & Fit
- The model is 184cm tall and is wearing a size L
- OEKO-TEX®-certified material: 74% polyester, 19% tencel natural fiber, 7% elastane
- Oeko-Tex Certified
- Bluesign®-certified production
- The material contains eco-friendly Tencel natural fiber
MEN'S BODY MEASUREMENTS FOR SHIRTS (CM)
C. Waist - at the narrowest point of your waist
Gymnation tries to use recycled materials and natural fibres wherever possible. For example, they currently use the very popular Tencel in their clothing. Gymnation leggings are made of polyamide and elastane. Gymnation's factory in Lithuania is Bluesign certified, which enables the textile industry to use natural materials responsibly, reduce water use and emissions to the climate, improve wastewater treatment and overall reduce its ecological footprint. Gymnation also pays attention to sustainability in the design process and produces garments that last for a long time.
Gymnation's materials, design and manufacturing origins are openly disclosed and they do not use risky countries to manufacture their products. All their products are manufactured in a European Bluesign certified factory in Lithuania. This certification also guarantees occupational safety and health for workers. In addition, the Lithuanian factory is committed to the Fair Wear Code of Labour Practices.
The Gymnation factory has Green Energy certification, which means that the electricity they use comes entirely from renewable energy sources. Gymnation wants to make increasing use of recycled materials in its products in the future.
Read more about Gymnation's sustainability here.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Erinomainen paita kuntosalille ja oikeastaan mihin tahansa liikuntaan. Ohutta, venyvää ja hengittävää materiaalia.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery