Fjällräven W's Stina Jacket
Comfortable jacket in durable G-1000 Lite with G-1000 Original over the shoulders, a practical everyday garment that also works well in nature. Pre-shaped sleeves and fixed hood that sits snugly around your face. Two vertical zippered pockets, conveniently placed just under the chest for the least possible bulk. Zipper in the front with inner flap. Adjustment at the hem and buttoned sleeve cuffs. Can be waxed for added protection from wind and rain.
- Practical everyday jacket with a fixed hood.
- Two-way front zipper with inside flap.
- Made from durable G-1000 Lite with G-1000 Original reinforcements.
- Two hand pockets.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Weight: 340 g
- Made in Vietnam
Material & Care
G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Do not dry clean, bleach or tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Wash separately, do not use fabric softener
- Back length: 67 cm
- Model is 176 cm and use size S
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Recycled polyester & organic cotton
- Durable long-life product
BODY MEASUREMENTS (CM)
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Fjällräven has been creating sustainable quality outdoor and hiking products over the past 50 years. They are most well known for their backpacks like the Kånken, Vardag-anorak, and durable outdoor trousers like the Keb-series. The brand was founded in the 1950s by Åke Nordin in the north of Sweden, when he noticed it was hard to find the right kind of products for long-distance hiking and suitable the nordic cold weather, so he created his own.
Fjällräven has been praised for its own special fabric called the G-1000, made from cotton and recycled polyester mix, it is highly durable, breathable, and dries faster than most of the technical fabrics nowadays.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery