Fjällräven W's High Coast Relaxed Shorts
Light, packable shorts in quick-drying stretch fabric for active summer life. A kayak trip, an easy hike or beach volleyball – these cool, quick-drying shorts are perfect for all of the above. The waist is elasticated with an inside drawcord adjustment for the perfect fit. Zippered hand pockets for important items. Lightweight and packable summer favourites perfect for travelling and outdoor life – especially activities on or near water.
- Light, quick-drying stretch fabric with recycled polyamide
- Waist with elastic and inside drawcord adjustment
- Hand pockets with zippers
- Comfort fit
- Inner seam length is 13 cm/5" in size 38
- Weight: 148 g
- Made in Vietnam
Material & Care
- 87% Recycled polyamide 13% elastane
- Washing: 40°C mild process
- Do not dry clean, bleach or tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener
- Recycled polyamide
BODY MEASUREMENTS (CM)
|Inseam Long||83 -84||84-85||85-86||86-87||87-88||88-89||89-90||90-91||91-92||92-93|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Fjällräven has been creating sustainable quality outdoor and hiking products over the past 50 years. They are most well known for their backpacks like the Kånken, Vardag-anorak, and durable outdoor trousers like the Keb-series. The brand was founded in the 1950s by Åke Nordin in the north of Sweden, when he noticed it was hard to find the right kind of products for long-distance hiking and suitable the nordic cold weather, so he created his own.
Fjällräven has been praised for its own special fabric called the G-1000, made from cotton and recycled polyester mix, it is highly durable, breathable, and dries faster than most of the technical fabrics nowadays.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery