Fjällräven M's Keb Agile Trousers
Created to be your favourite all-round trekking trousers from spring to autumn, Keb Agile Trousers combine low weight and high movability in a hard-to-resist format. Made from a durable, double-woven stretch fabric that dries quickly and protects legs from rough terrain. The design is minimalistic with tapered legs, and the leg pockets and knees are in G-1000 Lite Eco Stretch for extra durability. Perfect for treks where you need excellent freedom of movement combined with durability and protection.
- Double-woven stretch fabric made from partly recycled polyamide and elastane
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Lite Eco Stretch for extra durability
- Tapered lower legs
- Zippered leg pockets
- Open hand pockets
- Durable, Ventilation, Stretch
- Weight: 414 g
- Made in Vietnam
Material & Care
- G-1000® Lite Eco Stretch: 65% Recycled polyester, 35% Organic cotton
- Second material: 89% polyamide, 11% elastane
- Partly recycled polyamide and elastane
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Do not dry clean, bleach or tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener
- Model is 184cm and use size 48
- Regular Fit
- Mid waist
- Organic cotton, Recycled polyester
- Durable long-life product
BODY MEASUREMENTS (CM)
|Inseam Long||83 -84||84-85||85-86||86-87||87-88||88-89||89-90||90-91||91-92||92-93|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Fjällräven has been creating sustainable quality outdoor and hiking products over the past 50 years. They are most well known for their backpacks like the Kånken, Vardag-anorak, and durable outdoor trousers like the Keb-series. The brand was founded in the 1950s by Åke Nordin in the north of Sweden, when he noticed it was hard to find the right kind of products for long-distance hiking and suitable the nordic cold weather, so he created his own.
Fjällräven has been praised for its own special fabric called the G-1000, made from cotton and recycled polyester mix, it is highly durable, breathable, and dries faster than most of the technical fabrics nowadays.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 50 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 50 €. For orders under 50 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost USA & Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Russia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 20€
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery