Devold M's Hiking T-shirt - Merino Wool
Devold® Hiking are soft and light garments knitted in 100 % fine Merino wool. This quality ensures great insulation while maintaining excellent breathability. In addition to wool naturally regulating your body temperature according to activity, Hiking is equipped with strategically placed mesh panels to ensure optimal ventilation properties. The garments fit comfortably tight against the body, and flat seams and side panels provide optimal comfort when carrying a backpack. This is a year-round favourite that is perfect for all outdoor activities including hiking, canoeing, climbing, biking and snow sports.
- Regular fit
- Strategic placement of breathable mesh
- Extended back panel
- Rib knitted: hard-wearing, elastic and comfortable
- Weight: 190 g/m2
- Material: 100% Wool (Merino)
- Fiber: Fine wool - 18,7 micron
- 100% Merino Wool from selected farms with sustainable and particularly environmentally friendly operations
- Wool ensures a healthy microclimate for the skin, which prevents bacteria, so that woollen garments smell less and often only need to be aired instead of washed.
|BODY LENGHT||168 - 176||173 - 181||178 - 186||183 - 189|
|CHEST||91 - 97||97 - 103||103 - 110||110 - 118|
84% of Devold’s material is wool, and they only use a few synthetic materials to increase the durability of the garments. Every one of their farmers must abide by the Five Freedoms for Animal Welfare and none of the sheep may be subjected to mulesing. Their manufacturing process complies to EU Reach and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® standards, so clients can be sure there’s no harmful chemicals in Devold’s garments. Devold reports about their usage of packaging materials and their recyclability to the GrøntPunkt Norge and they report to World Economic Forum about their supporting of environmental NGOs.
Devold shares the origin of the materials, design and manufacturing openly. They produce 94% of their products in their own factory in Lithuania, and the wool comes from their partner farms in Argentina, New Zealand and Norway. Devold is audited by third party according to STeP requirements and this applies to all their suppliers.
Devold reports their climate footprint on Scope 1 and 2 to the World Economic Forum.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery