VAI-KØ Crew Sock 2.0 - Merino Wool for everyday use
Our new Merino Wool Crew Socks 2.0 are made of full traceable Nativa™ Merino Wool! Longer rib knit keeps your legs warm!
- Best fit after first wash. Turn inside out for washing.
- Machine Wash 40°C
- Mulesign free merino wool from La Magdalena, Salto, Uruguay
- Made in Finland
- 56% Nativa ™ Merino Wool / 25% Recycled Polyamide / 18% Polyamide / 1% Elastane
What is Sustainable?
- Mulesing free organic traceable Nativa™ merino wool
- Bluesign certified & G.O.T.S certified wool
- Responsibly Made in Finland
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 50 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 50 €. For orders under 50 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost USA & Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Russia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 20€
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery