WOOL MID-LAYER FOR PERFORMANCE AND WARMTH
Balder hoodie is a technical wool mid-layer that will keep you warm in the coldest days.
Recycled Italian wool and polyamide mix makes the fabric durable and soft. Focused design with a minimum of extra detailing makes it move and work effortlessly under a shell garment. The inner layer is comfortable against the skin and stretchy to ensure good movability.
If you feel cold easily, this is the perfect mid-layer to have under a shell jacket to keep the cold from sneaking in. Go alpine skiing, backcountry touring or hiking without worrying about the cold.Fabric details:
- Two zipped pockets, thumb loop, extended back
- Hipbelt friendly. No bulky pockets
- Shaped for movement
- The hoodie will stay in place even when you lift your arms
- The front zip does not go all the way up for more comfort towards your chin
- Overlap collar for comfort and to protect from wind
- Wool should be machine washed using the delicate cycle with eco-certified laundry detergent
- Recycled wool from pre- and post-consumer waste
- Supremely durable climbing equipment crafted to the highest standards of professional mountaineering. Klättermusen’s products withstand repeated use in the toughest conditions on earth and still last a lifetime.
To give old and worn out garments new life is a highly effective way of being sustainable. The Italian recycled wool is collected all around the globe. It originates both from old garments but also from the cuttings from new fabrics. The materials are assorted by fiber content and colors, cleaned and reduced down to fiber. From this fiber, new material is spun and knitted into new, warm and cozy garments.