Aevor Bar Bag - Made from 100 % PET Recycled Fabrics
The Bar Bag is a cool and well thought out companion for everyday city life, especially if you are on the road a lot by bike. The outer fabric is made of 100 % recycled PET. An attachment system will keep the Bar Bag fixed to your handlebar while you're cycling. The hideaway strap remains stowed until it's time to continue on foot. Wear the bag around the waist or crossbody.
- 4 Liter Volumen
- Easy convertible from Hipbag to Handlebar Bag
- Two pockets with interior organization (Mesh Pocket, Key Holder, Interior Zip)
- Reflective Details
- Exterior Elastic Cord for additional Storage
- Quick release attachment system
- Wide stowable hipstrap
- Airmesh backpanel for breathability
- Weight: approx. 300g
- Size: 28 cm x 7 cm x 20 cm cm (W/D/H)
- Volume: approx. 4 Liter Liter
- 100 % PET recycled fabrics
What is Sustainable?
- 100 % PET recycled fabrics
- Fair Wear Leader: We are committed to improving the working conditions of the people who make the products that we sell. We are a leading member of Fair Wear, an organisation that provides support for us to work together with our suppliers to ensure the factories we use are safe, and workers benefit from fair labour conditions. Our Apparel collection is produced in Portugal.
PET Recycled: We use fabrics with a recycled PET bottle content of 50% - 100%. Recycling means less waste and a reduced consumption of natural ressources like water and CO2. This significantly reduces the amount of unavoidable environmental pollution.
PFC-free: We switched our entire production to PFC-free. PFC (perfluorinated and polyfluorinated chemicals) is a large group of chemicals that do not occur naturally and therefore take a long time to dissolve or are not biodegradable at all. Due to their waterproofing properties these harmful chemicals are often used in the textile industry, especially for outdoors products and enter our system via air and water.
"Backpacks, bags and accessories for creative and dynamic lifestyle with responsible manufacturing processes."
AEVOR started making backpacks, bags, and accessories in 2016. Every AEVOR product is made using responsible manufacturing processes. The external materials used to make Aevor products have a recycled PET-bottle content of at least 50%. Aevor partners bluesign® system and the Fair Wear Foundation help them to keep toxic substances out of Aevor production processes and constantly improve working conditions across Aevor company. All Aevor products are PETA Approved Vegan.
Aevor is working hard so that the products are high quality, durable and produced responsibly. New objectives are developed annually that improve the cooperative and transparent partnership with their suppliers and sewing rooms.
The cornerstone of Aevor's sustainability strategy is to use recycled PET bottles in its products and 100% organic cotton in its clothing. Aevor products are safe and Bluesign and GOTS certified. Aevor has also made progress in making its production completely PFC-free in 2020.
Aevor is committed to improving working conditions of the people who make their products.That's why they are a leading member of Fair Wear. Fair Wear encourages and supports Aevor to work with suppliers to ensure that the factories they use are safe and that workers benefit from fair working conditions. Fair Wear works with factories, other brands and other industry stakeholders to develop practical and innovative measures so that together we can transform the garment industry..
Aevor is licensed with the certificate label “Grüner Knopf”, which is awarded by the independent and governmental German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development. The "Grüner Knopf" label verifies that we take social and environmental responsibility in our supply chains - meeting defined criteria.
Read more about Aevor's sustainability here.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 50 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 50 €. For orders under 50 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost USA & Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Russia, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 20€
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our Weekend Bee's
Best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
Transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery