Houdini Unisex Activist Neck Gaiter - Merino Wool and Tencel
Multifunctional wool tube. Can be worn as a loop scarf, over your face or as a headband. Light, stretchy, warm and soft.
Activist Neck Gaiter is made from 60% super fine 19,3µm merino wool and 40% Tencel™ Lyocell. Tencel is a sleek and soft fiber that gives the merino wool a great texture and better moisture management. Wool provides a comfortable warmth and is naturally odor resistant. The Activist fabric is made from all natural fibers and is therefore completely biodegradable as well as recyclable. Activist Neck Gaiter can be used in many ways. Pull over your face on those really cold days in the ski slopes. Wear it around your neck on a cold bicycle commute. Maybe you prefer to wear it as a headband? We leave that entirely up to you, but if you’re looking for a light and warm wool tube scarf, we can highly recommend this garment. Please don’t throw away this garment when it’s worn out. Activist Neck Gaiter is made from renewable and biodegradable fibers. The raw materials are valuable and can be used again through recycling or composting. Bring it back to a Houdini shop or one of our retailers that has a Houdini recycling unit.
- Renewable and biodegradable
- Moisture wicking
- Great next-to-skin comfort
- Mechanical stretch
- Naturally odor resistant
- Mulesing free merino wool
- EU Ecolabel Tencel®
- Weight: 64 g
Main Fabric: Activist TreeMerino™
Optimal organic solution for the future. Softer than plain merino and with effective moisture management.
- Origin: Sweden
- 60% merino wool 19,3µ, 40% lyocell Tencel®
- Weight: 170 g/sqm
- Mulesing free and traceable merino wool from Australia, lyocell Tencel® from Lenzing in Austria (with EU Ecolabel)
- AME traceable program
- Nature Texx Plasma treated for easy care with less chemicals
- Softer than plain merino
- Vapor and moisture
- Next-to-skin comfort
- Light and soft material
- Naturally odor free
- Made from renewable and biodegradable fibers
Wool is a fantastic material with natural bacterial and dirt resistance. Therefore, wool does not need to be washed after every use. Frequent washing has a negative effect on the wool's properties and unnecessarily wears down the garment. Instead, air your wool garments to reduce your water usage, save energy and make your garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments.
- Machine gentle wash at max 30 degrees, preferably with a wool program.
- If you can, use wool detergents. Otherwise use mild, environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose. Select a detergent that has a neutral pH and no enzymes.
- Avoid bleach and alkaline substances that raise the pH value. Also avoid enzymes such as protease or amylase since these can break down wool, which give this material its natural performance properties. This also applies to silk.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in tumble dryer.
- Shape the garment after washing and lay flat to dry.
This product is fully circular, meaning that it's made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The fabric in this product is fully biodegradable. Thanks to that fact that we never mix our natural fibers with synthetics and don't use harmful chemicals, you can put the fabric in a compost and nature will transform the fabric into fertile soil. Trimmings like care labels, zippers, seams etc have to be removed and can often be recycled separately. If you don't have your own compost, you can return the worn out garment to us. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The fibers in this garment comes from 100% renewable sources like wool or cellulose. We only use natural fibers that are produced in environmentally and ethically responsible sources. We use both natural and synthetic fibers, they both have their merits, but we never mix them to ensure a circular product. This means that the fabrics from all our products in natural fibers are fully biodegradable.
The fabric in this garment is fully recyclable. Instead of becoming waste, the raw material can be used for new products. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
Shipping and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.