Cotopaxi's sustainability - product page
Cotopaxi not only sources non-virgin and alternative materials for their products, but they have taken concrete steps to ensure human rights are maintained throughout their supply chain. Additionally, they’re committed to creating all their products using repurposed, recycled, and responsible materials by 2025.
Each factory partner of Cotopaxi agrees to a rigorous code of conduct; completes an audit or relevant certification; and agrees to promote fair labor practices. Cotopaxi's supply chain commitments are:
- Committing to the UN Global Compact and Principles of Responsible Business
- Conducting annual auditing and anonymous supplier surveys
- Adopting the Ethical Trading Initiative’s Better Buying Guide
- Providing direct grants to all workers in cut-and-sew factories to increase their well-being
- Implementing a standard Code of Conduct