Patagonia Women's Straight Fit Jeans
Midweight, classic five-pocket jeans built for everyday wear. Made with a blend of Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton and recycled cotton that's dyed using an innovative foam process, this is the most responsible denim we've ever made, and the only pair of jeans you'll ever need. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of foam-dyed 64% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton, 35% recycled cotton and 1% elastane denim
- By dyeing denim with indigo foam, instead of massive vats of liquid dye, Patagonia is working to cut nearly all wastewater out of the jeans-making process. This process helps reduce the carbon impact of coloration by 25% and water usage by 75%, all while creating that just-right beautiful blue shade that gently fades over time
- A straight fit that is elongating, cut straight through hip and thigh to leg opening. Waistband contours to natural body shape and provides a secure fit to keep pants in place as you move
- Classic five-pocket design with nickel shank-button closure, brass zip fly, copper rivets, double-needle belt loops and recycled Jacron label at back waistband
- Front hand pockets of printed twill blend, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets
- High rise, sitting at the natural waist; inseam is 27"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 455 g (16.05 oz)
- 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% elastane foam-dyed denim
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is sustainable?
- Organic and recycled cotton
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- View Patagonia's Footprint Chronicles
We’re in business to save our home planet
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and trail running.
Patagonia’s mission statement is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Patagonia pledges at least one percent of the sales to environmental groups around the world. For over 40 years the folks at Patagonia have focused on making easygoing, high-performance gear that leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Patagonia is currently using 69% recycled or renewable materials and it’s aiming to raise the portion up to 100% in the future. In an attempt to improve the lives of those who make Patagonia products, Patagonia offers 192 styles that are Fair Trade Certified for sewing. In 1994, Patagonia made the decision to take a stand against chemically intensive cotton and switch to organically grown cotton throughout the line. Part of the production is also Bluesign® certified. See product-specific responsibility on the product pages.
Patagonia offers a repair service for all the products. Let us know if your Patagonia garment needs to be repaired and we’ll take care of it.
|XS (CM)||S (CM)||M (CM)||L (CM)||XL (CM)|
|Sizes||2 and 4||6 and 8||10 and 12||14 and 16||18 and 20|
|Jean sizing||26 and 27||28 and 29||30 and 31||32 and 33||34 and 35|
67 - 70
72 - 75
77 - 81
85 - 90
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in centimetres, unless otherwise noted.* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 76cm & 30'', "regular" 81cm & is 32'' and "long" is 86cm & 34'', unless otherwise noted.
**BOTTOMS - Low Hip is usually the best size predictor. However, if your Natural Waist is larger than the size indicated for your Low Hip measurement, consider buying the size indicated by your Natural Waist.
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia is an outdoor clothing manufacturer for silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running. The company was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973. Patagonia logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy in the border between Chile and Argentina (Patagonia).
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—business, investments, voice, and imaginations—to do something about it.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Good looking jeans but unfortunately the model does not suit a shorter person. I’m normally a size 26 and took a bigger size to be sure it would fit as it is a straight fit model but it was way to small and it felt I would have to go at least 3 sizes up to fit but by then the jeans would have been too long.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery