A functional windbreaker for high activity and free movement.
The Nal Jacket gives the perfect wind protection for a variety of activities and has a fluorocarbon-free water repellent to protect from moisture when needed. It has a high placement of the hand pockets to function well together with a climbing harness and a backpack. To give full freedom of movement, the construction of the jacket is focused on minimizing the seams. It also has a high collar to offer protection from the sun and elastic mesh sleeve ends to give ventilation. The Nal Jacket has reflectors both on the front and back for visibility and a whistle zipper puller for safety. The jacket is silent, flexible and lightweight, made from bluesign® approved Ultramid® Bio-Mass Balanced Polyamide.
Model wears size M and measures: Chest 38" / 96cm, height 6'1" / 185cm.
- High foldable neck: A high collar shaped to follow the neck and to offer protection from the sun. Can easily be folded down
- Harness adapted high placement of hand pockets: Hand pockets designed to be easily worn with climbing harness and backpack
- Elastic sleeve ends: Elastic mesh at sleeve ends to increase ventilation
- Bottom hem adjustment: Easily adjustable elastic hem
- Whistle zipper puller: Zipper puller with whistle for extra safety
- Reflectors front and back: Reflectors to increase visibility
- Soft neck protection
- Stowable in its own pocket
- Hidden zippers to avoid abraison
- 50% Ultramid® Bio-Mass Balanced Polyamide, 50% Polyamide 69 g/m²
- bluesign® approved fabric
Weight: (Men's M): 226
Washing and care: Machine wash at 40°C. Do not bleach. Moderate-temperature drying. Iron at low temperature. Dry clean.