Girlfriend Collective Paloma Dress
Your life will never be the same — well, at least your wardrobe won’t. The Paloma Dress takes the open neckline and all the best-selling qualities of Paloma Bra and makes it the cutest active dress you ever did see. Toss it on solo or tie a sweatshirt around your waist for tennis, hikes, workouts, coffee runs, dog walks… ok, we’ll stop.
- Open scoop neckline and racerback
- Built-in unitard with bra and elastic support band at bust
- Small mesh side pockets on inner shorts
- Seams for a contouring fit and lengthening silhouette
Material & Care
- Made from 79% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 21% spandex
To take care of the dress, machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat. We recommend using a Guppyfriend washing bag. Please note colors may bleed at first, so always wash with like colors in cold water.
Fit & Size
- Fits true to you, we’d suggest going with your normal size
- Snug fit through chest and waist with a skimming skirt (less flounce)
- Length: 31" length from high point on shoulder on size S
- Strap width: 1" on size S
- Made from Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Ethical and transparent manufacturing process
- Certifications: Bluesign, SA8000, GRS, Oeko-Tex
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|
|XS||81 - 84||62 - 66||86 - 90|
|S||86 - 89||67 - 71||90 - 98|
|M||91 - 94||72 - 79||99 - 105|
|L||97 - 102||80 - 86||107 - 113|
|XL||104 - 109||88 - 94||114 - 121|
Girlfriend Collective's main raw material is ocean plastic waste, i.e. plastic bottles and fishing nets. One pair of leggings, for example, is made from 11 plastic bottles. Girlfriend Collective's clothes are OEKO certified and their garments are dyed in a non-toxic way that respects the environment. The consumer packaging used by Girlfriend is also responsibly chosen and 100% recycled and recyclable.
Girlfriend Collective manufactures its textiles in a facility in Taiwan that specialises in the production of eco-friendly textiles. Cutting and sewing is done in carefully selected factories and their core factory is located in Hanoi, Vietnam. The factory is SA8000 certified, which guarantees their workers fair wages, health and safety conditions and many other important things. SA8000 factories are audited on a regular basis and Girlfriend Collective also visits their certified factory regularly.
For Girlfriend Collective, environmental well-being is also very important. They do important work by using ocean plastic waste as the raw material for their clothing, which allows these bottles to be recycled from the seas. Girlfriend also confirms that at least 50% of the energy they use comes from renewable sources.
Read more about Girlfriend Collective's sustainability here.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery