Neptunus - Technical Shorts
Népra Men size chart
|80 - 88
||88 - 96
||96 - 104
||104 - 112
||112 - 120
|65 - 73
||73 - 81
||81 - 89
||89 - 98
||98 - 108
|82 - 90
||90 - 98
||98 - 106
||106 - 114
||114 - 119
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used. Examples of articles that can be certified: raw and dyed/finished yarns, woven and knitted fabrics, accessories, such as buttons, zip fasteners, sewing threads or labels, ready-made articles of various types (garments of all types, domestic and household textiles, bed linen, terry products and much more).
Since its introduction in 1992, the central focus of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has been the development of test criteria, limit values and test methods on a scientific basis. On the basis of its comprehensive and strict catalog of measures, with several hundred regulated individual substances, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® takes account of:
- Important legal regulations, such as banned Azo colorants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, etc.
- Numerous harmful chemicals, even if they are not yet legally regulated.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACh as well as of the ECHA SVHC Candidate List insofar as they are assessed by expert groups of the OEKO-TEX® Association to be relevant for fabrics, textiles, garments or accessories. Discussions and developments that are considered to be relevant are taken into account as quickly and effectively as possible through updates to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements.
- Requirements from the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) regarding lead.
- Numerous also environmentally relevant substance classes
With its decades of experience, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, therefore, contributes to high and effective product safety from a consumer’s point of view. Test criteria and limit values in many cases go far beyond applicable national and international standards. Extensive product checks and regular company on-site visits also ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals. With this concept, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® has taken on a pioneering role for many years.
Read more about STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Népra Neptunus - Technical Shorts
Multipurpose sports shorts perfect for all kinds of activities from running to the gym. These are the sustainably produced activewear shorts you might want to wear outside the gym too. No need to feel bad about that!
Oeko-tex 100 Standard Certified high-performance fabric gives the most comfortable and luxurious feeling. Safe for your skin, no harmful chemicals used!
Designed in Finland by Népra team, made in Estonia, fabric from Italy.
71% Polyamide, 29% Elastane
- Superior stretch & lightweight and loose-fitting feeling
- Exceptional breathability and comfort
- Pockets with perfect depth
- Model wearing size L (190cm / 90kg)
- Ethically produced in Tallinn with a trusted manufacturing partner
- Toxic-free Oeko-tex 100 Standard Certified fabric
- High-quality design and production, long-lasting design
- Finnish brand and design
Choosing the right size: check especially the hip measurement to find the best size for you. These shorts have loose-fitting feeling without possibility to adjust the hip size so choose your actual size.
Collections: All products, Best Selling Products, Christmas collection, Christmas Gift Ideas for Men, Men, Men's bottoms, Men's clothing, Men's shorts, Népra - Sustainable Activewear from Finland, Normal pricing, Staff picks, Sustainable activewear, Sustainable Yoga And Activewear, Women's bottoms, Yoga and indoor training
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges in Finland are free
- Product returns from Europe are 9,90€
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Back to top
FREE DELIVERY TO EU FOR ORDERS OVER 119 €
Weekendbee online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
Shipping cost Europe: Fast 1-3 day delivery is FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 9,90€.
Shipping cost USA & Canada, Mexico, Russia: 20€
Shipping cost Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore: 29,90€
International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
Check all shipping costs
Back to top