VEJA Women's V-10 CWL
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
Features & Materials
- Upper in C.W.L.* (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil)
- Panels made out of C.W.L. & vegan suede
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%), & recycled E.V.A.** (11%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
*Cotton Worked as Leather. 54% bio-based, this material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil.
**ethylene vinyl acetate
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
- Made from sustainable, bio-sourced and recycled materials
- Made sustainably in Brazil
Still thinking what's the right size for you? Let us help!
Since 2005, VEJA has been creating sneakers in a different way, mixing social projects, economic justice and ecological materials.
Using Brazilian and Peruvian organic cotton for the canvas and laces, Amazon rubber for the soles and various innovative materials such as recycled plastic bottles.
VEJA sneakers are produced in Brazil. Part of VEJA’s logistics is managed by Log’ins, a professional and social inclusion company.
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery