Komrads ICNS Partizan
The Komrads ICNS have a history that goes way back. The sneaker was first made around the fifties in the Sovjet Union in response to the American basketball trainer, Converse All Stars. The Komrads ICNS symbolised the ‘comrade of the people’. In the 80’s and 90’s they also dominated the streets and many rock festivals.
- Upper: 100% recycled cotton
- Sole: made of 100% recycled rubber
- Inside lining & laces made of recycled cotton & plastic bottles
- Removable insole: recycled carbon (Arnetech insole)
- Vegan: Officially PETA-approved
- Designed in Belgium, produced in Portugal
Use a damp cloth to clean your ICNS. We do not recommend washing your KOMRADS in the washing machine.
Please note that the new ICNS have a different fit. The Komrads ICNS fit rather small. If you are not sure which size to take, take one size up – if you are between sizes (e.g. 39,5)!
The sole is made of 100% recycled rubber, the fabric is 100% recycled cotton and PET bottles, as well as the laces. No more metal rings and the insole is removable and made of recycled carbon (Arnetech insole). Production has also been moved from Slovakia to Portugal, where sustainable production and the best working conditions are guaranteed.
Komrads commits making a promise to create a sneaker with the lowest possible impact on the planet we live on.
It’s a promise to produce a sneaker made entirely of re-used and recycled materials, without having to harvest any natural recourses. A sneaker that didn’t involve killing or harming animals or chopping down rainforests and replacing them with huge rubber plantations. A sneaker that is a genuine solution to the problem, part of the circular economy.
It’s a promise to create the most sustainable and ecological sneaker, without compromising on quality, comfort and design.
Komrads uses the Apple Eco Leather, which is produced using waste from the apple juice industry. It's a versatile, durable, bio-based and high-quality alternative to leather with a low environmental impact. Their soles are made from 100% recycled rubber from car tires and other sneaker soles, and colored with biological paint. The rubber is strong and from outstanding quality.
Are you ready to wear shoes made from apples?
Free delivery and returns in EU for all orders over 119 €
Weekendbee - sustainable online store offers fast global shipping with DHL.
- Shipping cost European Union: FREE for orders over 119 €. For orders under 119 € shipping cost is 4,90€.
- Shipping cost Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland 19,90 €
- Shipping cost Canada, Mexico, United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City: 30€
- Other countries worldwide 50€ - Delivery costs will be confirmed at the checkout after you have chosen a payment and delivery method
EU Shipments are delivered with DHL Freight & FedEx. International shipments are delivered with DHL Express.
30 day return policy
You have a possibility to return or exchange your order within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Returns and exchanges inside European Union are free
- Outside Europe you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returns + 20€ additional cost of handling the return
We would kindly want to remind of the environmental impact caused by logistics thus we aim to avoid unnecessary returns. We are happy to help you to choose the suitable product for you.
Read more details on returns.
Reviews from our customers
Weekendbee provides the best customer care I've experienced!Slovakia
I love Weekendbee's transparency and commitment to environmental issuesIreland
Quality and sustainability ;)Germany
Best product selection, good pictures, best prices, fast delivery. The greatest personal customer care :DFinland
Weekendbee is a great place to discover sustainable activewear brands, and the product reviews are very helpful too.Germany
Sustainabillity, good products, fast delivery